WELCOME – THE DISCOVERY DOOR IS OPEN!
Session Package & Fees: Phone or Email Now, for your Free, Complimentary, 30-minute Discovery Session! (Due to Covid-19 all sessions are virtual - phone, Skype or Zoom, until further notice).
One-on-One Individual Sessions:
1. Individual - Individual or non-package follow-up sessions. (Regular Session rate & complimentary Discovery Session) 1 x $75 = $75.00
2. Dive-In - Three Session Package or 1 month. (Regular Session rate & complimentary Discovery Session) 3 x $75 = $225.00
3. Explore - Six Session Package or 1.5 months. (With a 3% discount & complimentary Discovery Session) 6 x $73.00 = $438.00
4. Journey- Twelve Sessions or 3-Month Package/90 days. (With a 5% discount & complimentary Discovery Session) 12 x $72 = $864.00
Please pay thru PayPal or Credit Card - Thank You!
Come be part of a group or team event! Also ask about student rates & student events!
Free Group Activities: Creative Core Rapport, Sunday Afternoon Walk & Talk: Free! Date: Every Sunday afternoon. Time: 3:00pm - 4:30pm (weather permitting). Location: Lake Mayer City Park, 1850 E. Montgomery Cross Road, Savannah, GA 31406. Meet in parking lot by main gate, walk and talk together and enjoy the great outdoors, 1 lap (1.4 miles), or 2 laps (2.8 miles) at a safe C-19 distance. Come comfortably dress in walking shoes. (or email me directly to meet at: [email protected])
Share Package: Creative Core Connection Circles – limit 6-8 people, Monthly 1-hour meeting - TBA, Ask about next group meeting!
- Project Sharing Circle: Sharing circle work towards developing and brainstorming creative projects and share with group.
- Creative Core Critiques: Bring one piece to each meeting to share, discuss, critique, and share at each session with group.
- Artist Statements: Plan how to, why to, what to say in an artist statement, write, edit and share at each session with group.
- Creative Vision Boarding & Creative Vision Journaling: Create vision boards, journal for a six-week journey, and share.
- Studying the Masters: Who inspires you? Pick a master a work or series and study for master for techniques, styles to learn.
Writing & Blogging!
- Creative Core Copy Blog: Create a blog, Journal about your creative process.
- Monthly Creativity Catch-Up! What’s new each month to look at, think about?
All creative expression is to be celebrated as positive movement forward in all our creative journeys.
- Jamie H., Savannah, GA
“It works! Deborah, you are a natural at coaching! Thanks, for all your encouragement and insight.”
- Catherine, O., Georgetown, GA
“Beautiful! Thank you for helping me find my needed resources! Brings back good memories. It was a great session today. Thank you so much. I have drawn all afternoon.”
As a new client, please explore the following forms & bring them to your coaching sessions.
- Policies & Procedures
- Client Data & Coaching Terms Agreement
- Client Questionnaire
- Credit/Debit Card Authorization
- Client Coaching Call Prep Form
- 9 Goals to Reach in 90
- Wheel of Life Aspects
- Wheel of Life Feel
- Session Agenda Log
- Gardners Intelligences
- Feeling Stuck?
- Grow Your Flow
- Top Reasons Creativity Coaching Works For You
Note: To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, Click here.